Monday, July 29, 2013

Card of the Day Post- Healer

 I have not done a Card of the Day post in a realllllllly long time. So today I thought it is time.

Today's card is HEALER, from the Magical Unicorns Deck
It says:
You have the power to help and heal others

So true! For me this card seems pertinent lately. 
Of course, you have most power to heal yourself. This is the most difficult but most rewarding challenge for each of us. A friend of mine told me the other day that to heal ourselves activates at kind of grace that heals our children. I love this, and I hope she is right because I don't really have a back up plan for them.
Self healing in all its forms takes the focus off others and back to ourselves. It seems selfish, but its the opposite. We can ONLY heal ourselves and then be an example and light the way for others.

Sometimes this task feels too overwhelming, like there is too much wrong with me, to even begin.
This must be where grace arrives, so I can be gentle and kind and move over to let it in.

Today, do something healing for yourself, and leave someone else alone!

Happy Monday



No comments: