Thursday, March 8, 2012
Exhibit at ROQ LA RUE March 23rd
I am in this show coming up at Roq La Rue curated by Sharon Arnold!
Attached also is a detail of my new piece that is in the show called RED CURRENT
There are so many great artists in this exhibit, I am thrilled to be a part of it and make a new piece after my sabbatical.
Roq La Rue
RED CURRENT (SWEET FRUIT)
curated by Sharon Arnold
Opens Friday March 23rd
runs through April 7th 2012
Please join us for an epic opening night party on March 23rd from 6-9pm!
Roq La Rue is pleased to present northwest artist and curator Sharon Arnold's group exhibition, "Red Current". This show will offer up a plethora of local talent by northwest artists. This exhibition will expand on the type of work usually shown at Roq La Rue and include conceptual pieces and installation work as well as traditional media.
Jennifer Borges Foster
cur·rent ( /ˈkərənt/ )
a. Belonging to the present time: current events; current leaders.
b. Being in progress now: current negotiations.
2. Passing from one to another; circulating: current bills and coins.
3. Prevalent, especially at the present time: current fashions. See Synonyms at prevailing.
4. Running; flowing.
1. A steady, smooth onward movement: a current of air from a fan; a current of spoken words. See Synonyms at flow.
2. The part of a body of liquid or gas that has a continuous onward movement: rowed out into the river's swift current.
3. A general tendency, movement, or course. See Synonyms at tendency.
4. Symbol i, I Electricity
a. A flow of electric charge.
b. The amount of electric charge flowing past a specified circuit point per unit time.
at 4:25 PM