Friday, March 16, 2012

Fairy Houses and Mom's Birthday

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. She would have been 74. It was a super dreary wet blustery day, and it started hard. But luckily, we had plans to make it better!
Paloma and I planned to visit my dad for breakfast and then build a fairy house in their yard! 



I have been fascinated with Fairy Houses and Fairy Gardening and lucky for me, I have a willing helper! Paloma and I planned ahead of time and brought with us a few fairy items and a general idea of what we were going to create. Paloma, Teddy, Jane and I had also made cornbread and jello as a nod to the cooking projects that my mom used to do with Paloma.

 We left an offering of the cornbread and jello for the fairies, and other critters.
Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love it, so cool. Carol would be very delighted.